A gracefully aging face is a beautiful thing, but there are changes that occur with age. Loss of muscle tone gives the face a loose or drooping appearance. In some people, sagging jowls may create the look of a double chin. Theoretically, to keep our face muscles fit, we need to stimulate these muscles. That is exactly what the micro current technology does, a gym workout for your face that incorporates muscle movements, and lymphatic drainage. The technology is also known as the "non-invasive facelift."
What is Microcurrent Facial?
"The microcurrent facial uses two handheld prongs that deliver precise dosages of energy to the skin and work simultaneously to repair and produce collagen in the dermis, which is the deepest layer of the skin, while gently erasing signs of aging in the epidermis, which is the top layer of skin," explains Vargas, who cited studies indicating that microcurrent facials increase production of collagen by up to 14%, elastin by 48%, and blood circulation by 38%. Microcurrent Facial treatment is non-invasive, painless, no downtime, and with gradual and cumulative rejuvenation effects.
What concerns can Microcurrent Facial help with?
• Reduce fine wrinkles: target your skin at a cellular level, helping to restore both firmness and elasticity, along with building collagen and elastin.
• Optimize skin care routine: Using a microcurrent device and for example a vitamin c-based serum together will not only stimulate facial muscles, but it will also improve the absorption of all the goodness from the serums and creams you are applying.
• Reduce puffiness and swelling: the treatment encourages lymphatic drainage, which helps to reduce redness and puffiness as well as enhance circulation
• Firm sagging skin: the muscle stimulation will lead to more firmness in the face within minutes after using the device, making the skin look plumper and healthier.
• Shrink pores and reduce blackheads: Kills bacteria and draws impurities out of hair follicles preventing new pimples forming, while reducing blackheads and enlarged pores.
• Reduce scars: the energy provided from the device promotes cell growth in skin, and therefore the building of new cells.
Why it works?
Microcurrent treatments stimulate facial muscles, causing them to contract while triggering the body to produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP). “ATP is in charge of collagen and elastin synthesis,” explains Dr. Goldfaden. “Microcurrent has been proven to increase the body’s ability to make collagen, elastin and increase blood circulation.”
“It also accelerates cell repair and production,” adds Dr. Peredo. “Microcurrent facials reeducate the facial muscles and restore them to their original state.”
Be prepared to notice fantastic results from the beginning. The eyes will be lifted, the forehead gets tighter, and you'll see more of an 'awakened' look. Your face will look slimmer, and with a more defined and sculpted bone structure. Embrace the most effective non-surgical method to take years off your face.
Microcurrent Facial at home
Microcurrent Facial Professional sessions cost up to $500 per session. That is both expensive and time consuming. We are thrilled that Microcurrent facial machines are now available for home use since the technology is the hot new craze in the anti-aging and skin improvement industry.
The routine takes five minutes for the whole face, and if you have some extra time do ten. A couple of times per week is enough, however for faster results, try to do the treatment every other day.
Microcurrent facelift Skin Tightening Device
The Microcurrent facelift Skin Tightening Device sends gentle electrical stimulation to your face which, enhances skin health and boost collagen production, firming your skin and eliminating fine lines and wrinkles.
Connect with us