Let's dive into 5 benefits of a regular microcurrent facial.
- Reduce fine wrinkles: target your skin at a cellular level, helping to restore both firmness and elasticity, along with building collagen and elastin
- Optimize skin care routine: Using a microcurrent device and for example a vitamin c-based serum together will not only stimulate facial muscles, but it will also improve the absorption of all the goodness from the serums and creams you are applying
- Reduce puffiness and swelling: the treatment encourages lymphatic drainage, which helps to reduce redness and puffiness as well as enhance circulation
- Firm sagging skin: the muscle stimulation will lead to more firmness in the face within minutes after using the device, making the skin look plumper and healthier
- Reduce scars: the energy provided from the device promotes cell growth in skin, and therefore the building of new cells.
Sources and Credits: