Electric Blackhead Remover
Blackheads can be stubborn. No matter how much you exfoliate, steam, or use at-home extractors, they refuse to go away.
Adopt the latest technology to effortlessly vacuum out blackheads, whiteheads, dirt, oil and dead skin cells from pores without hurting your skin. The Electric Blackhead Remover use suction to physically extract the gunk before your eyes.
The device has a hot compress function in the bottom to open up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove.
Place the Electric Blackhead Remover on an area of the skin with congested pores—the nose, for example—starting on the lowest setting.
How to use:
- Wash your face and disinfect the tip of the pore vacuum
- Place the hot compress function to gently open up the pores and loosen the debris deep within (the silicone cover must be on), or you can also steam your face.
- Choose a suitable suction head.
- Power on and select a power suction between 3 levels, Low, medium and high. Always start with the lowest level.
- Move the Electric Blackhead Remover in light, circular motions—continuously keeping the tool moving to prevent any bruising or puckering. Do not press the device down on a particularly clogged area and hold it there.
- It takes from 3-5 minutes to vacuum your pores clean.
- Follow up with your normal day- or nighttime skin care regimen.
- If your skin is feeling a bit red, follow up with a sheet mask infused with hyaluronic acid.
- Do not use any exfoliating products afterwards.
- 1 x electric Blackhead Remover
- 4 x Suction Heads
- 1 x Silicone Protection Cover
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Do not use if:
- You have a skin disease, skin allergies, or a severe sunburn
- You have skin injury, eczema or skin inflammation.
- You are recovering from surgery